keskiviikko 4. marraskuuta 2009

Oulugospel


Yeehaw, more meaningless ramblings. Last weekend, a bunch of our youngsters went to Oulu, where the great gospelmusic event was held. Well okay not that great on international standards but anyway. There were some great bands like Dissonanssi and Bass'n'Helen. We went by bus and the trip took two to three hours just to one way, and we came back same evening, ugh.

There were some workshops too, but personally I didn't go to any of them, but instead just parkhoured and runned around the city for that time. You wouldn't believe how fun it is to go crazy under those mighty bridges, making tricks and just plainly playing around. A disguised policeman actually thought me and Pyry to be criminals, as we paused for breath at Oulu Arena. He thought we were making graffitis.

In this picture there's Timo, myself, Lotta and Henry, we're doing something at a marketplace.

But for now that's it this time, I'll update if I can torture, I mean, persuade the others to share their feelings and experiences.
Ciao :)

All pictures are copyrighted by Ville Lempola.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti